Thursday, September 25, 2008

I HEART New Orleans






Today I went to the city to test out my new camera. Within a 5 minute span I ran into 4 musicians playing at 10 a.m. (2) guitar players, (1) saxophone player and I had the chance to meet "Hatch" playing his trumpet outside of the yummy Cafe Du Monde. The pictures on my camera came out so clear. I love the picture of the famous St. Louis Cathedral. All the pictures posted are straight from the camera with no post editing. I love my camera but I see a new lens in the very near future. The kit lens is 18-105 mm and is great but I will need a zoom lens to get closer to my subject from a little further away. These are pictures from nice part of New Orleans. Tomorrow I will go out to the not so nice side and show you how badly some parts are still damaged by Hurricane Katrina from 3 years ago. If you are ever in New Orleans please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are some great shots!