Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Night Lights!!!




I can not tell you the last high school football game I went to but tonight I had the awesome opportunity to watch Independence play Salmen in Slidell, LA. I had another fantastic opportunity to watch and shoot Dominique while she cheered for Salmen High School. Isn't she a gorgeous? My camera was in love with her. These are just a few of the shots I took of her. I can not believe it has been 8 years since I graduated from high school. Watching her made me miss my cheerleading days. I wonder if I can still fit my uniform? :::running to try it on::: :-) Independence beat Salmen 25-20 :(.

1 comment:

Mario said...

Your pics come on out so perfect. You have an artistic eye that is rare in photography. Your pics are full of life. Keep up the good work.